Last Updated: June 14, 2023
You acknowledge and agree that Fetch is not responsible for the data collection or use practices of any other user of the Services or a third party utilized in providing the Services, provided that Fetch is responsible for its Service Providers (as defined below in Section 4).
- Personal and other information we collect about you;
- How we use your information;
- Information from a consumer reporting agency or veterinary medical provider such as your credit history or your pet’s medical records.
- Your choices regarding the Personal Information we collect about you.
When you register for, or use our Services, we collect Personal Information. By “Personal Information,” we mean any information about an identifiable individual or information that could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual(“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include, by way of example, aggregated information, or any Personal Information that has been de-identified through the removal of potentially identifying details. The types of Personal Information that Fetch may collect from or about you may include the following:
- Information received from you either online, (such as through our website or our app) on the phone or by mail, fax or by any other means, such as your name, address, age, email address, telephone number, social security number, assets, income, payment information or beneficiaries. It is possible that some of this information may be deemed to be Personal Information, such as your name, personal or business addresses, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Credit card or debit card information (which you submit for payment purposes and which is collected by our third party payment gateway service provider).
- Information contained in any image, photograph or profile you submit to us.
- Information regarding your transactions with us and or our affiliates such as policy coverage, premium, claims, and payment history.
- Information from a consumer reporting agency or veterinary medical provider such as your credit history or your pet’s medical records.
- When it comes to using our website or our app certain information may be collected from you directly (for example, your name, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, and telephone number). Certain other information may be collected automatically as you access and use the website or our app, including through cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other means. This information , which may be tied to your device or IP address (but does not identify you by name), may include information about your location, pages visited, and other interactions with the website. This information may be used to direct you to the appropriate Fetch site for your jurisdiction, to record your preferences, and to generate aggregated statistics to allow us to better understand our users/customers, and the way they interact with our websites and apps (for example, such as the unique number of visitors we receive, what pages are visited most often, and the navigation preferences and characteristics of our visitors). The website and app may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- You may choose not to provide Personal Information, but this may prevent you from receiving certain features of the Services.
- We also collect non-Personal Information relating to the Services, that is, information that does not personally identify an individual (“Non-Personal Information”). The Non-Personal Information we collect includes how you interact with the Services, information generally collected or “logged” by Internet websites or Internet services when accessed or used by users, and information about your web browser or device accessing or using the Services. Examples of the Non-Personal Information we collect are:
- The pages of our website that you viewed during a visit;
- What information, content or advertisements you view or interact with using the Services;
- Language preferences;
- The city and state in which you are located (but not your precise geographic location); and
- Unique identifiers that are not connected and cannot reasonably be connected to your identity.
- Information collected by the Services may be collected by us or one of our Service Providers or Online Tool Providers.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Facebook advertising services
- Upon request, Fetch will provide you with access to the Personal Information about you that we hold, including information about how that information has been used and to whom it has been disclosed, except as provided by law. If we are unable to provide access to all the Personal Information that we hold about you, we will explain why we are unable to do so.
- You may also make a subsequent request:
- To correct any Personal Information that you feel is inaccurate or incomplete; and/or
- To delete your Personal Information, subject to legal and contractual restrictions. However, we (and you) are not able to control information that you have already shared with other users or made available to third parties through the Services.
For Canadian users, note you have the right to review and correct your Personal Information in Fetch’s possession, except for information relating to a claim or criminal or civil proceeding.
- Any request may be made by sending an email to [email protected]. We will try to locate and provide you with your Personal Information and give you the opportunity to correct this data, if it is inaccurate, or to delete it, at your request. But, in either case, we may need to retain it for legal reasons or for legitimate business purposes.
- If you need further assistance with correcting or removing any content you posted through the Services, you can email us at [email protected]. Removal of your posted content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our computer systems.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests. Note that, in an effort to prevent fraudulent or unauthorized requests for access, we may request identification for authentication purposes. We will generally respond to requests for access to Personal Information within 30 days.
- We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or relate to information that is not associated with your Personal Information, all as permitted by law. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
- Please be aware that if you ask us to delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the Services. Also, even if you request that we delete your Personal Information, we may need to retain certain information for a limited period of time to satisfy our legal, audit and/or dispute resolution requirements.
- We support the development and implementation of a standard "do not track" browser feature that provides customers with control over the collection and use of information about their web-browsing activities. Once a standardized "do not track" feature is released, we intend to adhere to the browser settings accordingly.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mails. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to be processed. Also, even if you opt out of marketing e-mails, we may continue to send you certain account-related e-mails, such as notices about your account and confirmations of transactions you have requested.
- When you quote or buy insurance on this site, create a Fetch Forward health report, or use the “Veterinary Portal”, we collect your e-mail address so that we can send you e-mails concerning your transactions with us, and other information we think you’ll find useful. Fetch will contact you only if you elect to be contacted. If you choose to receive e-mail messages, Fetch may periodically send you e-mail messages describing updates, new features or promotional offers related to this web site or the app. If you do not wish to receive informational e-mails, the only e-mail messages you will receive from Fetch will be in response to e-mail inquiries that you send us or e-mails regarding policy administration.
- You may opt-out at any time from receiving SMS/text notifications respecting errors in processing your payments by replying “STOP” to any such message; however, please note that such messages are provided for your convenience, as declined payments may result in termination of your policy.
- At any time, you can “opt-out” of receiving direct mail and marketing material from Fetch and our affiliates, such as product and service updates, by contacting us at the address set out below under Contact Fetch, by following the instructions included in any e-mail marketing message that you may receive, or by simply replying to such an e-mail message stating your request, and we will make the requested changes.
Additional choices are listed below, under Cookies and tracking technologies.
- Fetch will not disclose any client Personal Information to a third party except as is necessary in order to provide products or services to that client, or when you authorize or instruct us to do so, for example when you use the Services to submit content or profile information, or otherwise as may be required or permitted by law.
- Fetch may also disclose Personal Information about you to our affiliates in order to meet your needs and to provide you with information regarding products and services offered by our affiliates. Fetch affiliates include but are not limited to our insurance carriers, our actuarial consultants, and others with whom we have joint marketing, partnership or other similar agreements that help us market and sell our products.The type of information Fetch may disclose about you to our affiliates includes but is not limited to, identification information, account balance information, payment history, your pet’s medical history and any other relevant information that you provide to Fetch on your enrollment form or through any other means. Our affiliates will use this Personal Information in accordance with applicable privacy laws to ensure that your privacy is protected.
- Fetch does not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own use and purposes, except as set forth herein, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law, such as:
- to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, or pursuant to warrant, order or statutory requirements;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to prevent a crime or protect national security;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings involving Fetch and its affiliates;
- to enforce applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- to otherwise establish, exercise, or defend Fetch’s legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing insurance or credit risk), as permitted by law;
- to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Fetch’s users, or the public as required or permitted by law;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information; and/or
- for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- By enrolling your pet in the Fetch program, you consent to our sharing of this information among our affiliates.
- We may also disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to Service Providers. By “Service Providers” we mean companies, agents, contractors, service providers, or others engaged to perform functions on our behalf (such as processing of payments, provision of data storage, hosting of our website, marketing of our products and services, conducting audits, insurance producers, and legal counsel). When we use a Service Provider, we require that the Service Provider use and disclose the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information received from us only to provide their services to us or as required by applicable law, and are bound by similar privacy policies to ours to ensure that your privacy is protected. You can obtain more information about our policies and practices with respect to the use of Personal Information by third party service providers by contacting us through the means set out below under Contact Fetch.
- We may also disclose Non-Personal Information, aggregated with information about our other users, to our clients, business partners, merchants, advertisers, investors, potential buyers and other third parties if we deem such disclosure, in our sole discretion, to have sound business reasons or justifications.
- Fetch relies on the Personal Information that you provide to provide Services that are tailored to your needs. It allows Fetch to develop new products that better reflect your circumstances and to market those products to you in the most appropriate manner. With your consent, or as otherwise provided by law, Fetch may also use information to offer you other products or services, to enhance and improve existing products or services, or to design new ones.
Fetch uses your pet’s medical history for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, developing new products and services, supplying you with relevant medical research, administering your policy, processing your claims and underwriting your policy
- We may also use the information we collect to:
- Assist us in providing, maintaining, and protecting the Services;
- Set up, maintain, and protect accounts to use the Services;
- Improve our online operations;
- Process transactions;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you, such as provide you with account- or transaction-related communications, or other newsletters, RSS feeds, and/or other communications relating to the Services, including marketing communications;
- Send or display offers and other content that is customized to your interests or preferences;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services and developing new products or services; and
- Manage and maintain the systems that provide the Services.
- Personal Information may also be used in furtherance of Fetch’s routine business activities, including evaluating and underwriting policies, auditing, establishing pricing and other underwriting criteria, evaluating, processing, paying or rejecting claims, and other purposes authorized by law.
We do not sell your Personal Information. However, you may contact us at [email protected] with questions.
- Applications or other business information may be shared with business contacts such as insurers, business partners, program administrators, managing general agents, insurance producers, insurance brokers, actuaries, accountants, reinsurers and reinsurance brokers and legal counsel to facilitate Fetch’s business objectives. Regulators may also view applications or other business information in carrying out their regulatory responsibilities. Other information may be used in furtherance of Fetch’s routine business activities, including evaluating and underwriting policies, auditing, establishing pricing and other underwriting criteria, evaluating, processing, paying or rejecting claims, and other purposes authorized by law.
- From time to time, we may make the postal or e-mail addresses of our customers available to our affiliates whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share this information, you are given the opportunity to decline, or you may contact us at [email protected] to inform us that you do not want us to share your information in such a manner.
- This site is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly solicit information from children nor do we knowingly market our products to children. We do not authorize users under 13 years of age to use the Services. If we learn that Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will delete that information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian and have learned or suspect that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact at [email protected] and provide us with the name and email address that was used and we will promptly delete such information.
- This site was designed to provide you with helpful information about our company’s products. Information presented throughout the site is subject to policy terms conditions. In the unlikely event that there is any discrepancy between any information on this site and an actual insurance policy, the terms, conditions and limitations of our insurance policy will govern.
- Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as a solicitation or offer to sell insurance products in any jurisdiction in which we are not properly licensed.
- Fetch maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information from loss or from unauthorized access, alteration, use, disclosure or destruction.
- Fetch has a number of security measures in place to ensure that your data is secure and encrypted. We use an industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption, to allow for the encryption of sensitive Personal Information such as name, address, credit card and bank account information you may be requested to provide online. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although Fetch strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products and services. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security. These transmissions are undertaken at your own risk. Once we receive your Personal Information, however, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
- Important regulatory concerns tied to the Internet, system vulnerabilities, social engineering and the possibility of third-party negligence or malfeasance are all reasons why Fetch cannot guarantee that information will remain absolutely confidential at all times. Although we take precautions to secure your information and apply reasonable safeguards, your own secure best practices and those of any third-parties that you use are also essential to maintaining a secure environment. In addition, to the extent you provide or access information on Fetch’s systems through the use of a password, we encourage you to keep your password confidential and secure, as we cannot be responsible for acts resulting from the unauthorized use of your password or compromises to the security of your computers, networks or systems. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
- We restrict access to Personal Information in our possession to our employees, Service Providers, and Online Tool Providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, improve or support our Services. If we share Personal Information with Service Providers, we require that they also use reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information, and comply with any applicable laws or regulations with respect to information security. Fetch also maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration or premature destruction.
- Every time you use the Services (e.g., access a Service webpage, navigate to a specific location within the Service mobile app), we collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (discussed above in Section 2) regarding that use. For example, to improve our Services, we collect how, when, and which parts of the Services or its features you use. Also, we may use your device’s unique identifier (UDID) or other unique identifiers to assist us in collecting and analyzing this data. To assist us in collecting and storing this Non-Personal Information, we may employ a variety of technologies, including “Cookies,” local browser storage, and “web beacons,” “pixels,” or “tags.”
- Like many commercial Internet sites, the Fetch website uses “Cookies”. “Cookies” are small text files stored on your device that identify your browser/device/IP address – but not you as an individual – to our computers each time you visit one of our websites. We place these in your computer’s browser to store your preferences relating to our website, and to display information specific to you. A web beacon, pixel or tag is a small, usually-transparent image or script placed on a web page that allows the operator of that image or script, which may be the operator of the website you visit or a third party, to read or write a Cookie.
- While a Cookie file enables the site to identify you as a unique user, cookies, operating exclusively, do not reveal to us your e-mail address or other Personal Information. Only you can provide that information to us on our website if you choose to do so, or if your browser preferences are set to do so automatically. “Cookies” help us to understand your usage of our website, so we can continually improve its usability. For example, we may use “Cookies” to personalize your experience, if you elect for us to do so, by remembering your account username on a log-in page.
- During the period you are logged into our site, we log IP addresses (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), browser and platform types, domain name, access times, referral data (the last site or URL you visited before logging into our site and the first site or URL you visit after leaving our site) and your activity while using our site.
- You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie or to not accept certain Cookie (these controls are typically found in the privacy settings for your browser). Please note that this procedure must be repeated on each device or browser that you may use. You do not need to enable Cookies to visit our websites; however, if you decide not to accept cookies when visiting one of our websites, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of that site. For example, the site will not remember your preferences and you may not be able to access customized content that has been created for you. Additionally, you may have to manually enter promotional codes and other discount codes as they would have been automatically set as part of your customization.
- Cookies may also be used for targeted online advertising by Fetch and third-party merchants on third-party websites. We work with third-parties such as ad networks and other advertising companies that use their own tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our websites and apps and other websites and apps in order to provide you with tailored advertisements on our behalf on third party websites across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity across your different devices on our websites and apps and third-party websites and apps (such as web pages you visit and your interaction with our advertising and other communications) and use this information to make predictions about your preferences, develop personalized content and deliver ads that are more relevant to you on third party websites and apps. This information may also be used to evaluate our online advertising campaigns.
- To opt-out of receiving online behavioural advertising from third party advertising companies who collect data on our websites, please click on the AdChoices icon located in the top righthand corner of any of our websites. For more information about interest-based advertising on your desktop or mobile browser and to understand your options, including how you can opt-out of receiving behavioral ads from third-party advertising companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit the:
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (“DAAC”) website. To learn more about interest-based advertising in mobile apps and to opt out of this type of advertising by third-party advertising companies that participate in the DAAC’s AppChoices tool, please download the version of AppChoices for your device by clicking here.
- Please note that even if you opt-out of interest-based advertising by a third party, these tracking technologies may still collect data for other purposes, including to produce aggregated website analytics, and you may still see ads from us; however, the ads will not be targeted based on behavioral information about you, and may therefore be less relevant to you and your interests.
- To ensure you receive our e-mails, we (or our service provider) may include in our email messages small transparent graphic images that allow us to record simple user actions related to our websites and to email communications received from us, to help us determine the usage and effectiveness of our site and communications. These “images” are automatically loaded to your browser/device when you visit the website or open an html format email message from us, thereby letting us know if a certain page was visited or an email message was opened. This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on our websites, which email messages were opened by you, which links you may have clicked on, and may also indicate whether your e-mail application supports graphics. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor our websites for you and future visitors as well as to optimize the format of the messages that we send to you.
- To opt-out from our marketing platform’s persistent Cookies click here (please note that if you delete your Cookies or switch to a different browser you will have to repeat this procedure). Use of the Cookies by the marketing platforms is subject to their privacy policies. If you disable “Cookies” on your browser, the site will not remember your preferences and you may not be able to access customized content that has been created for you. You may also be able to set your browser to refuse all website storage or to indicate when it is permitted, but some features of our Services may not function properly without it. Additionally, you may have to manually enter promotional codes and other discount codes as they would have been automatically set as part of your customization.
- Fetch has established business relationships with third parties that allow visitors to link directly to or integrate with sites operated by these third parties. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and are not maintained by or under the control of Fetch. We make no warranties or representations about other Web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy and security policies of these sites so that you understand how those websites collect, use, share and protect your information.
Fetch Pet Insurance
PO Box 1489
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Telephone: 1.866.467.3875 Information. However, you may contact us at [email protected] with questions.
For purposes of this Notice “Sell,” “Selling,” “Sale,” or “Sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, Personal Information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
“Verifiable Request” means the identifying information provided by a California Consumer in connection with a request matches the Personal Information of the California Consumer already maintained by us or a third party identity verification service. Identifying information you can submit in order to permit Fetch to verify your request may include your name, email address, and a secure confirmation code that we provide to you via email. Be aware that certain requests, such as requests for specific Personal Information or requests to delete Personal Information, may require us to be more selective about the types of identifying information required to fulfill your request. For example, we may require additional information to verify your identity if you submit a request to delete your Personal Information.
In the past twelve (12) months, Fetch has collected the following categories of Personal Information from California residents:
- Account Identifiers (names, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, and user name and password);
- Credit card information (which you submit for payment purposes and which is collected by our third party payment gateway service provider).
- Usage Information (IP address, unique device IDs (such as account authentication token and password tokens), your precise geographic location)
- Information contained in any image, photograph or profile you submit to us.
- Other information which is not required to use our Services but that you choose to provide to us on an online form, or messages that you send through the Services.
- Information regarding your transactions with us and or our affiliates such as policy coverage, premium, and payment history.
- Information regarding your transactions with us and or our affiliates such as policy coverage, premium, and payment history.
Fetch obtains this Personal Information directly from users when they sign up for the Services or visit our website. For example, from forms you complete or products and services that you purchase.
Fetch may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following “Business Purpose(s):”
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, including providing insurance products;
- To provide our website and online services to you;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To respond to your requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”);
- For any other purpose described to you when we collect your Personal Information; and
- For any other acceptable purposes as set forth in the CCPA.
Unless we notify you otherwise, we will not collect additional categories of Personal Information, nor use the Personal Information we collect for any other materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes.
Within the last 12 months Fetch has disclosed your Personal Information as described in this Notice.
When we disclose Personal Information for a Business Purpose, we enter into an agreement with the receiving party that describes the purpose for sharing the Personal Information, and that requires the receiving party to keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performing the services according to the agreement.
In the past twelve (12) months, Fetch has not Sold any Personal Information about its California Consumers.
Unless we update this Notice or notify you otherwise, we will not collect additional categories of Personal Information, nor use the Personal Information we collect for any other materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes.
If you are a California Consumer, you may request information about our collection, use, disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months, whether or not it was collected electronically. If you submit a Verifiable Request, we will disclose:
(a) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which your Personal Information was collected; our business or commercial purpose for collecting or Selling your Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information; and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you; and
(b) if we Sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a Business Purpose: what categories of Personal Information we Sold, and to which categories of recipients we Sold it to; and what categories of Personal Information we disclosed for a Business Purpose, and to which categories of recipients we disclosed it to.You also have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collect or maintain by submitting a Verifiable Request. We may deny your deletion request if retaining your Personal Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your Personal Information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another California Consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with California Consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If you choose to exercise a privacy right under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment.
You may submit a Verifiable Request for the information listed above, or exercise any of your rights enumerated under this Notice, by emailing us at [email protected], or by calling us at [1.866.467.3875], or by completing a form on our website at https://www.fetchpet.com/ccpa-form. You may also submit a Verifiable Request on behalf of your minor child.
After we receive your Verifiable Request, we will provide to you, in writing and free of charge (unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded), the requested information for the 12-month period preceding your request. You may choose to have this information delivered to you by postal mail, electronically, or through your account. We will try to respond to your verified request within forty-five (45) days of receipt, but if we require more time (up to another forty-five (45) days) we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please note that we are not required to comply with your request for information more than twice each year. If applicable, our response will explain the reasons why we cannot comply with your request.
We do not and will not, without first obtaining your consent, Sell Personal Information.
If you choose to exercise any of the rights enumerated under this Notice, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, please be aware that it may be a functional necessity for our Services to have Personal Information about you in order to operate, and we may not be able to provide some or all of our Services to you if you direct us to delete your Personal Information.