Pet Insurance 101
What is included in our comprehensive coverage?
We’re breaking it down for you
When thinking about signing up for pet insurance, we agree that you shouldn’t have to dig around to find out how your pet will be covered. We’re laying out all the reasons why choosing Fetch means choosing the most comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage means that, on top of covering up to 90% of unexpected vet bills for all cats and dogs above 6 weeks, Fetch pet insurance plans include:
- Surprise illnesses or accidents (even viruses like COVID-19)
- Exam fees saving you between $50-$250 (more money for treats)
- Complete dental (unlike other providers, we care about all teeth — not just the four canines)
- Holistic care treatments like acupuncture, chiropractic and homeopathic therapies
- Coverage for treatments from chronic conditions like asthma, diabetes, arthritis and cancer
- We don’t charge extra for heredity conditions that are common with purebred pets
- Behavioral therapy including trainings for aggression and anxiety
- Covering up to $1,000 in unplanned boarding fees if there’s a human emergency
- Hydrotherapy so all pets can get the exercise they need
- Imaging and ultrasounds to learn all about your pet’s health condition
- Coast-to-coast coverage that lets you visit any licensed vet, emergency clinic or specialist in the U.S. or Canada
- Surgeries for unexpected incidents and emergencies and rehabilitation
- Up to $1,000 in virtual vet visits annually
With Fetch, you can leave the sniffing to our pets. We talk to pet parents like people and it’ll never be hard to figure out all the ways we cover your best friend.